HORSE FREE TO GOOD HOME PreviousNext
Give us a Home > Horses & Ponies >
Message/Author
Next message Louiseee (Louiseee) posted on Wednesday, May 28, 2008 - 11:47 am
Loving home wanted for 16hh Chesnut Mare TB 9years old. Would suit home as companion, broodmare Financial circumstances force this decision. Must go within one month... please ask any questions. Thanks
Next message Keel83 (Keel83) posted on Wednesday, May 28, 2008 - 4:50 pm
hi have you still got her i so where are you and can you please tell me more thank you very much x
Next message Krazzzy (Krazzzy) posted on Wednesday, May 28, 2008 - 10:43 pm
hi where abouts are you and is she still available please
Next message Shellsbells123 (Shellsbells123) posted on Wednesday, May 28, 2008 - 10:44 pm
hi have you still got your mare free to a good home ? where abouts are you and is she ok to hack out or is it a no no ?? please get back to me, very kind regards, shell
Next message Louiseee (Louiseee) posted on Thursday, May 29, 2008 - 9:21 am
Hi I am based in East Sussex (South East). She is rideable, but currently has a swollen leg due to a kick! She was being sold for £4000 but due to timewasters she has ended up being in the field and then ended up with kick.
Next message Sasca (Sasca) posted on Thursday, May 29, 2008 - 10:06 am
Is this a permanent lameness that has been assessed by the vet? It's just, it sounds a bit wierd that a horse that was up for £4000 is now free due to a kick that could fix is all.

What a shame if it is permanent, otherwise is it fixable in time? what was her job beforehand? does she come with a vet report at all?

thank you
Next message Becks79 (Becks79) posted on Thursday, May 29, 2008 - 11:09 pm
hi i would like some more details on this injury, she would be wanted as a broodmare so it wouldn't be too much of a problem i live in east sussex so maybe you could email me a pic and let me know a bit more about her and poss arrange for me to come see her
Next message Gemma (Gemma) posted on Friday, May 30, 2008 - 12:57 am
louiseee can u please email me details xxhunniixx@hotmail.co.uk im looking for a perm companion for my elderly arab thanks x
Next message Louiseee (Louiseee) posted on Friday, May 30, 2008 - 12:34 pm
Becks79: Hi, please tell me your email address and I will email you some pics. and more info, thanks very much.
Next message Ponyhorsie (Ponyhorsie) posted on Friday, May 30, 2008 - 9:27 pm
hi
does she come with tack??
and are you able to deliver to northampton, kingstorpe
thanks
lauren
Next message Louiseee (Louiseee) posted on Monday, June 02, 2008 - 11:08 am
sorry, she doesn't come with tack, and I cannot transport her to Northampton, thanks
Next message Keel83 (Keel83) posted on Saturday, June 07, 2008 - 10:24 am
do you stil have her can you email pic if so im very intrested.
kindest regards
keeley. keel83@lycos.com
Next message Hallowringlou (Hallowringlou) posted on Sunday, June 08, 2008 - 10:39 am
hi,

i'm based in East sussex (portslade) and i'm looking for a mare at the mo. Is her leg likly to improve in time.

please email me very keen to give her a home.

louise

hallowringlou@aol.com
Next message Chantellemoore (Chantellemoore) posted on Tuesday, June 17, 2008 - 7:50 pm
hi i amlooking for a sweet horse suitabe to ride on hacks ect if yu still have her please contact me at Great_ellie@hotmail.co.uk
thank you pleased to meet you
Next message Crazykid (Crazykid) posted on Thursday, July 17, 2008 - 2:06 pm
if you still have her im happy to take her and ill give you a little somthing for her please email
dayna-@hotmail.co.uk
thanks
Next message Xxclairexx1994 (Xxclairexx1994) posted on Thursday, July 31, 2008 - 9:32 pm
do you still have the horse for sale if so how much do you want for it email me on goballmighty08@hotmail.co.uk or phone anytime on 07594760111
Next message Shelby11uk (Shelby11uk) posted on Monday, August 25, 2008 - 9:20 pm
could you send me some pics of horse and her leg thank you

shelby4arron@hotmail.com
Next message James123456789 (James123456789) posted on Tuesday, February 03, 2009 - 8:28 pm
please send me some pictures to james_goodyear@hotmail.co.uk i would love it as i am wanting a horse and i would give it a great home i am based in bradford and it would stay at an awesome yard ina stable every night unless it likes to live out
Next message Equinelover (Equinelover) posted on Friday, May 29, 2009 - 9:55 pm
I'll have her! My brother goes to school down in Essex, so my dad will come down and collect her, is she still yours? Or has she been wanted?
Many thanks!
hannah.dooley@virgin.net << my email!
Next message Newcastle (Newcastle) posted on Monday, June 08, 2009 - 2:43 pm
i have horses sanctuary call for more info please call 0191 263 68 63 thanks
Next message Caroleanne (Caroleanne) posted on Tuesday, October 13, 2009 - 10:24 pm
Hi louise have you still got yr mare i live in newcastle email me: caroleannethompson280@hotmail.co.uk
Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action: