GOOD HOME NEEDED FOR SHIH TZU! PreviousNext
Give us a Home > Pets in Need of Rehoming >
Message/Author
Next message Admin (Admin) posted on Wednesday, April 11, 2007 - 12:05 pm
this seems like a terrible situation and will investigate. For this reason we are closing the page. The reason we are keeping the page available is to keep awareness.

Admin
Next message Kayleigh (Kayleigh) posted on Friday, April 06, 2007 - 6:50 pm
hi all i have been involved in this from the begining and i will be giving gizmo a forever home !!!!

this women tells so many lies that she could not keep track she was ringing gemma and thinking she was me !!! then she rang me confirming details of meeting i then replied that sorry i dont understand are you wanting meet ? i replied yes but im working that day but i def want him i asked to see if i could pick him up she replied no im workin she then told gemma she was having an early night !! she told me he hasent been done and make great pups i told her i was against that !! she replied me too!
she has told lies upon lies luckly nicky was able to go and collect him otherwise god knows what would happen to him!! poor little mite

o and she told me she was rehoming him because she was moving abroad what a joke it just shows if you tell lies u always get caught !!!!

i would just like to say THANK-YOU to NICKY for the care she as shown i am just wundering now how many more women out there giving us genuine people bad names
Next message Dalmatian_mad (Dalmatian_mad) posted on Friday, April 06, 2007 - 6:36 pm
anyone got sookducks actual name?

the first place i will put this cow up is a rescue forum!!

i hope admin have banned this woman.
Next message Scotland (Scotland) posted on Friday, April 06, 2007 - 6:15 pm
My post wasnt referring to nicky, it was more to those that dont know about these things.
Next message Xxjackyxx (Xxjackyxx) posted on Friday, April 06, 2007 - 4:59 pm
Nicky...i think just about anyone with half a brain that uses this site knows you do an amazing and fantastic job with your rescues. I don't think for one minute anyone will beleive the ravings of the total idiot aka jassyjem aka sookduck. I just hope that she doesn't manage to con anyone else into homing any animals with her just so she can flog them on.

Please don't be disheartened Nicky and please don't give up doing the wonderful job that you do because of one imbecile
Next message Kathryngolightly (Kathryngolightly) posted on Friday, April 06, 2007 - 4:06 pm
i for one would just like to say dont let this foul woman deter you, what you do is remarkable like alot of people who are backbones of rescues, you do all this out of your own pocket, there is no need to apolagise you have done nothing wrong. i hold my hat off to you.
Next message Nickyh1971 (Nickyh1971) posted on Friday, April 06, 2007 - 3:19 pm
hi all. i want to say that "jassyjem" is full of bull. giz was frontlined (even though he never had fleas!) and wormed. he is vaccinated (which i paid for myself). he is also chipped. the meeting never lasted just 2 mins and he went with more than just a lead and collar. he also went with a neutering voucher as unfortunatly i had run out of cash to take him to have him done. i would of had him done with the voucher but there was a 3 week wait. i placed my trust in her to get him done FREE with the voucher but i have now learnt my lesson not to trust people!! he was checked out with the vets before leaving who gave him a full bill of health !!whilst giz was with me he never once urinated in the house, maybe he did there cos the lazy cow couldnt get her fat backside off the settee. she had 3 numbers to contact me on if there was a problem and she was told she must return the dog to me if she could no longer keep him. i try to do home checks for each and every animal but i hope you all understand i do this on my own alongside a full time job. since i started doing this which was middle of last year i have rehomed around 150 cats and about 40 dogs and i would say 95% of homes are checked. i can only do my best. thank you to all who have helped me and supported me xx
Next message Xxjackyxx (Xxjackyxx) posted on Friday, April 06, 2007 - 10:56 am
thats great news gemma!!!
Next message Gemma (Gemma) posted on Friday, April 06, 2007 - 10:25 am
yep we are avin him scotty and he isnt goin anywhere agen! apart fom the seaside lol
Next message Scotland (Scotland) posted on Friday, April 06, 2007 - 1:08 am
Im actually gobsmacked at this. This will happen many times as there is folk that trawl the free ads & this is one of the things that happens.

Homeschecks & follow up checks are inportant ...better still unannounced spot checks are ideal.

So i take it this wee dog is going to be rehomed again?
Next message Xxjackyxx (Xxjackyxx) posted on Friday, April 06, 2007 - 12:07 am
jassyjem.....you have been banged to right mate pmsl. ....don't you think for one minute that if any of your clap trap were true there would be hundreds of posts on here about the animals that have been rehomed by NIcky. Ok so the dog wasnt neutered........the poor girls does all she can.....she isnt made of money and one would hope that a responsible new owner would neuter. Only someone that was so bletently in the wrong would post a rant like you have. Why would the dog urinate all over your house? the weather has been lovely you could have left the door open to the garden for it untill it settled. Mind you some dogs dont like disgusting smells and try to cover them as best they can, which is probably all he was doing.

You totally disgust me in every way imaginable.
Next message Gemma (Gemma) posted on Friday, April 06, 2007 - 12:05 am
this is one of the 1st txts i got

''his name is gizmo he is 6 i heartbreakingly have to let him go as i am looking after him for a friend who saved him from bein put to sleep as they were havin a baby and cnt be botheed with him any more i already have a dog and a cat so no more room would love to see him go have some ppl interested already but first come first served xxx''

THEN.....

'' i am asking for £100 for him he is unneuterd and a great dog to father puppies how far away are you as i would have to get the train.''
Next message Kathryngolightly (Kathryngolightly) posted on Friday, April 06, 2007 - 12:01 am
i think u need to bear in mind that nicky who u got him from is a normal person not a rescue and she stops animals from being pts, she finds these dogs etc that get threatened to be pts and she helps, she then advertises on here, if thats the case why didnt u just contact nicky or even post on here ur problems, of course the train journey would be hard it would be hard for any dog, being male he prob weed alot to scent aswell as scared stiff, maybe he did have problems but im sure it could have been worked out and wanting £165 for a dog that you got given is awful, agreeing to meet up with 2 different people in different areas to sell this dog- why?

and may i also ask if hes that bad did u tell people who were enquiring to save him being passed on again? the fact is u have not acted like a responsible caring animal lover, u saw a freebie and thats a fact.

u could have come back here as u did under another name, and asked for nickys details - but no, u then could have once she replied on here contacted her and explained but no. fact is for whatever reason u got a free dog who wasnt perfect and are now causing trouble- free dogs genuinelly have reasons there free, and to expect them to spey him too when there not even a rescue how blooming cheeky.

at the end of the day the facts are simple u got a free dog, who caused u problems for whatever reason and u wanted rid hopefully making a few £ in the process this is why people are mad, u should have contacted nicky direct or posted on here not been so deceitful with new names etc.
Next message Gemma (Gemma) posted on Thursday, April 05, 2007 - 11:59 pm
Omg iv just read her post properly lol NICKY where r ya lol?
Next message Gemma (Gemma) posted on Thursday, April 05, 2007 - 11:56 pm
no babes go for it lmao if i cud forwrd these txts that this weirdo has been sending then u would realise shes a joke i even have the convos me an kay had with her recorded!
Next message Jassyjem (Jassyjem) posted on Thursday, April 05, 2007 - 11:49 pm
you lot are bonkers i genually wanted a dog was happy to take him even travelled 200 miles to come get him. The meeting lasted 2 mins was told this is the way he came eg with just a lead apparantly a vetnary nurse had taken him in as his owners where fed up with him, so a friend of hers toook him in. You then called me constantly, (desoarate to get rid of gizmo i would say!!!) wanting me to meet up asap which i did. The dog was terrified on the train back to scotland, growling at strangers and very loud barking, pulling on the lead. First day back the dog pulled on the lead when out for walks, peeing all over the house constantly, when i was told there was absolutley no probs apart from his 1 eye, what a joke!. i took him to the vet to see if he had a urine infection, they thought he didnt but are in the process of testing at the moment, but he did have FLEAS!!! and are you not aware that all rescue dogs should be neutured!!!! b4 rehoming, anyway. I used treats which helped with the pulling on the lead, i had to take him out at least 15 times a day+ to pee, and as soon as he got back in the house he would be peeing again, even my neighbours where complain about the barking and the urinating around their homes. I have a local NCDL near by and did not want to put him in that horrible place, so advertised him where i got him ( this cowboy website) since i was not told he was rescue dog so had no idea where to return him. Money was not an issue but very kind of you to offer because who wouldnt say yes and it would have covered my expenses for vet bills which should have been dealt with b4 he arrived and all the damaged to the urinated furniture and carpets in the house. imagin rehoming him with fleas and his balls still in tact shame on you more like!!! as you said to me when u gave me him "have fun" lol no wonder u are so annoyed your houses are all going to stink of urine again hehehe,,,100% amatuers the lot of ya. and i knew exactly what i was doing puttin him on here lol the interest came flyin in but yet in a 60mile radious round here no-one was interested , maybe you should leave a contact number in future instead of letting these poor dogs go round in circles as they have serious problems that you do not declare and i think you keep your fingers crossed that you never see them again, bet the back handers are floodin in, as there is certainly no money spent on the dogs welare and rehoming facilitiys !!!!
Next message Dalmatian_mad (Dalmatian_mad) posted on Thursday, April 05, 2007 - 10:06 pm
oh gem i like it

mind if i circulate her picture to some of the other rescue gals?
Next message Gemma (Gemma) posted on Thursday, April 05, 2007 - 5:44 pm
sookduck aka jassyjem

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/xxhunniixx/randm013.jpg

[IMG]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/xxhunniixx/randm013.jpg[/IMG]
Next message Dalmatian_mad (Dalmatian_mad) posted on Thursday, April 05, 2007 - 3:35 pm
well done you guys. to those of you looking to adopt this is why we are so very careful who our dogs go to and even then you cant always weed out the twits.

sookduck - how dare you, i hope your prosectuted and if you signed a contract with nicky i hope its used in the rspcas file against you. you horrible cow i hope you rot.
Next message Gemma (Gemma) posted on Thursday, April 05, 2007 - 12:53 pm
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/xxhunniixx/randm011.jpg

^ this is the one that saved as rosie

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/xxhunniixx/randm008.jpg

^this is gizmo!
Next message Gemma (Gemma) posted on Thursday, April 05, 2007 - 12:48 pm
she must be a breeder as the pic messages she sent to my phone when i went to save them to my memory 2 saved as gmo1 and gmo2 and the others saved as rosie! were not as dumb as she thinks im guessing shes had him away with rosie as she got him from nicky for free then tried to sell him on to make some quick money but she was really confused on the phone yest as to who she was ringing and who was havin what dog
Next message Xxjackyxx (Xxjackyxx) posted on Thursday, April 05, 2007 - 12:33 pm
well foiled girls!!!! I hope sookduck aka jassyjem gets whats comming to them. I have made admin aware of this situation. As for you sookduck/jassyjem........you should be ashamed of yourself how can you even think to treat any animal in this way
Next message Gemma (Gemma) posted on Thursday, April 05, 2007 - 11:59 am
Sook duck thank god it all worked out eh!!

For all of you that dont know yet sook duck rescued gizmo from nickys shelter then she tried to pass him on on here under the name jassyjem we both realised what happening so i aranged to BUY gizmo off her for 100 pounds she advertised him as a stud dog not mentioning he has lost an eye my friend kayleigh also rang her and said she wanted him so she arrangd to meet me in mancester and kayleigh in sheffield only for nicky to meet her in manchester and get gizmo back i would have loved to see her face nicky was loving this she was so angry iv contacted rspca in dumfries and filled them in they are goin to check her home as she was daft enough to give her addy! so gizmo is back in blackpool with nicky and we r goin to pick him up from rochdale tmorrow and kayleigh is goin to give him the love he deserves this poor lil mite has been on a train for 7 hours today all for the sake of £160 inc travel the cheek!
Next message Gemma (Gemma) posted on Thursday, April 05, 2007 - 9:01 am
jacky can u email me plz thanks x xxhunniixx@hotmail.co.uk
Next message Xxjackyxx (Xxjackyxx) posted on Wednesday, April 04, 2007 - 12:04 pm
if this is the case nicky then you have every right to be angry
Next message Nickyh1971 (Nickyh1971) posted on Wednesday, April 04, 2007 - 11:29 am
no, only nickyh1971. this poor dog (if its the same one) has had a rough life as it is and there is no way i can let him go from home to home.i saved him from destruction and the home he came from bullied him. so angry, i spend every minute of my life helping animals and doing what i can to protect them so im not letting this go. i will keep you informed. if i have this totally wrong and its a different dog then im sorry and i hope i dont get too much grief.thanks pet. x
Next message Pet (Pet) posted on Wednesday, April 04, 2007 - 11:00 am
oh dear nicky i hope you get him back if this is the case
are you jasyjem as well then?
Next message Nickyh1971 (Nickyh1971) posted on Wednesday, April 04, 2007 - 10:25 am
emma (soockduck).. im not quite understanding this... i rehomed the shih tzu to you. i cannot let you forward him on to yet another home, i cant let him be passed from pillow to post. i will call you and i take him back. if i have got this totally wrong then i apologise. i will call you
Next message Soockduck (Soockduck) posted on Wednesday, April 04, 2007 - 9:46 am
HI JEMMA HAVE TRIED TO E-MAIL YOU AT XXXHUNNIXXX@HOTMAIL.CO.UK BUT IT IS NOT SENDING ,MY PHONE NUMBER IS 07724942454 IF U ARE STILL INTRESTED MANY THANKS EMMA X
Next message Gemma (Gemma) posted on Saturday, March 31, 2007 - 9:50 pm
can u email me plz jassyjem xxhunniixx@hotmail.co.uk thanks
Next message Kayleigh (Kayleigh) posted on Saturday, March 31, 2007 - 9:48 pm
sorry no children lol
Next message Kayleigh (Kayleigh) posted on Saturday, March 31, 2007 - 9:47 pm
hi i would do the same too i love shih tzu ive been checkin all day for a reply lol i would give him a forever home just me n children 100% attention and cuddles
Next message Jassyjem (Jassyjem) posted on Saturday, March 31, 2007 - 9:41 pm
i am from dumfries will do what i can to help find him a lovely home though.
Next message Gemma (Gemma) posted on Saturday, March 31, 2007 - 7:13 pm
hiya, where abouts are u from?
Next message Choco9595 (Choco9595) posted on Saturday, March 31, 2007 - 7:12 pm
Hi there where abouts are you and have you rehomed it yet?

kirsty x
Next message Kayleigh (Kayleigh) posted on Saturday, March 31, 2007 - 3:41 pm
mi number is 07922565297 im from sheffield will travel to pick him up tho
Next message Kayleigh (Kayleigh) posted on Saturday, March 31, 2007 - 3:40 pm
hi i have been looking for weeks for a shi tzu i used to have 3 unfortuatly they have all died now i love the breed and would give a forever home
Next message Jassyjem (Jassyjem) posted on Saturday, March 31, 2007 - 2:57 pm
6 YEAR OLD MALE SHIH TZU IS LOOKING FOR A NEW HOME DUE TO RELOCATION. THIS IS A LOVLEY AND FRIENDLY LITTLE DOG AND WOULD MAKE SOMEONE A GREAT LAP DOG.