AMERICAN PIT BULL WANTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!... PreviousNext
Give us a Home > Pets in Need of Rehoming >
Message/Author
Next message Rachel_teeee (Rachel_teeee) posted on Thursday, April 01, 2010 - 12:59 am
Are You serious why would you want to fight any dog it doesnt make you hard !!

THOSE OF YOU WHO FIGHT DOGS ARE SICK

I hope the dog turns round and takes your face off .One day it will

Dogs don`t like fighting YOU IDIOTS

You really are sick in the head

IMMATURE

You have to have a dog 2 make you look big when really you are just Silly little boys tht know NOTHING ABOUT DOGS!!!!!!!
Next message Lab (Lab) posted on Wednesday, July 30, 2008 - 6:21 pm
If you own an American Pit Bull Terrier in the United Kingdom, please read and memorise what's written below. For more correct info on this subject (not 'hearsay') please go to http://www.defra.gov.uk/animalh/welfare/domestic/dogs.htm

It is an offence to own or keep any of the types of dog listed below, unless it is on the Index of Exempted Dogs and is in compliance with the requirements. In any event it is an offence to breed from, sell or exchange (even as a gift) such a dog, irrespective of whether it has been placed on the Index of Exempted Dogs. Page 3 of Annex A provides further details about the Index.

Section 1 of the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991 prohibits four types of dog:

* the Pit Bull Terrier
* the Japanese tosa
* the Dogo Argentino
* the Fila Brasileiro

* The Dangerous Dogs (Amendment) Act 1997

It is important to note that, in the UK, dangerous dogs are classified by “type”, not by breed label. This means that whether a dog is considered dangerous, and therefore prohibited, will depend on a judgment about its physical characteristics, and whether they match the description of a prohibited 'type'. This assessment of the physical characteristics is made by a court. A leaflet providing guidance on the physical characteristics that a court would consider in reaching its judgement can be found below.

The 1991 Act was amended by the Dangerous Dogs (Amendment) Act 1997. The 1997 Act removed the mandatory destruction order provisions of the 1991 Act by giving the courts discretion on sentencing, and re-opened the Index of Exempted Dogs for those prohibited dogs which the courts consider would not pose a risk to the public. Only courts can direct that a dog can be placed on the list of exempted dogs.

Section 3 of the 1991 Act created a new offence of being an owner of a dog of any type or breed which is dangerously out of control in a public place or a non-public place in which it is not permitted to be.
Next message Lisa_2007 (Lisa_2007) posted on Monday, December 17, 2007 - 2:01 am
i have worked with american pitt bulls and they are really good dogs there temperments are good and they are really well behaved one of my neighbours have 2 and they also have brilliant temperments. at the end of the day it aint the dogs what should be putt sleep but the owners who make them what they are. any dog can turn as i have been bit off a collie
Next message Cookiemistress (Cookiemistress) posted on Friday, November 16, 2007 - 11:35 am
actually they are allowed in england only if the owner has a license, has them neutered and muzzled in public. but it is really difficult to obtain a license.

and pit bulls are no more likely to harm anyone than any other dog if they are TRAINED AND CONTROLLED properly throughout their life.
Next message Blazeruk (Blazeruk) posted on Monday, August 20, 2007 - 6:09 pm
You'r all sick twats fighting your dogs.
Your dog is probably more pedigree than you!.
A LONDON ThING ! lol you wigger or
mongrel, Which ever one you are.
you should be banned from the country not the dogs.
American x african plastic gangsters
and White uk American x african plastic gangster Should be banded! Wannabes!!!.

Pixxes me off that i could loose my dog because of a mongrel like you!. Get back
to the country that your Ancestors sold out, and for you uk white boys go to Oakland (USA)
if you want to be a wigger. Do us all a favour!! I am a Proud owner of a REAL pedigree Pittbull, Its a gentle mardarse that won,t halm a thing.
Next message Myo (Myo) posted on Thursday, August 09, 2007 - 4:22 pm
There are pitbulls out there... infact i see at least one per day in liverpool. Haven't seen any tosa's like. I know what people are talking about, there are a lot of crosses out there which people claim to be pits but as an example I saw on the news there were 18 champion pitbulls (that is show campion not fighting champion) found caged in a flat in london, all illegally imported from america, some, it was said, worth up to £7000 because of their pedigree. I think the people on this message board are forgetting that a lot of money can be made out of breeding these dogs and if money can be made by doing something then someone out there WILL do that thing.
Next message Myo (Myo) posted on Thursday, August 09, 2007 - 4:22 pm
There are pitbulls out there... infact i see at least one per day in liverpool. Haven't seen any tosa's like. I know what people are talking about, there are a lot of crosses out there which people claim to be pits but as an example I saw on the news there were 18 champion pitbulls (that is show campion not fighting champion) found caged in a flat in london, all illegally imported from america, some, it was said, worth up to £7000 because of their pedigree. I think the people on this message board are forgetting that a lot of money can be made out of breeding these dogs and if money can be made by doing something then someone out there WILL do that thing.
Next message candicek (86.141.136.54) posted on Monday, July 31, 2006 - 11:30 am
looking to buy a american pit puppy if anyone knows of any for sale please contact me kirky07@hotmail.com, thanx.
Next message NORTHEAST (80.225.202.85) posted on Saturday, July 29, 2006 - 5:15 pm
anyone in the north east or near has american pitbulls for sale contact(adam741@hotmail.com) FULL OF SIHT IF YOU THINK IT'S THE DOG THATS VIOLENT ITS FCUKING RSHOLES WHO TRAIN THEM TO FIGHT
Next message sasha (158.234.10.144) posted on Tuesday, July 11, 2006 - 12:18 pm
What you are saying is true FAYE, pitbulls have got a bad name and it is not their faukt it is is the people who fight them, but the fact is they are illegal and you are breaking the law by breeding and selling them. You are just contributing to them get a bad name because without a doubt they will end up in the wrong hands and be PTS
Next message FAYE.. (195.93.21.3) posted on Monday, July 10, 2006 - 7:42 pm
I HAVE 2 AMERICAN PITBULLS AND 8 PITBULL PUPPYS THAT ARE A WEEK OLD TODAY . I REALLY THINK THAT THIS BREED GOT ITS BAD NAME FROM IDIOTS USING THERE DOG TO LOOK HARD COZ THEY OBIOUSLY CANT LOOK AFTER THEMSELFS. I ALLSO HAVE 3 CHILDREN UNDER 5 THAT CLIMB ALL OVER MY DOGS AND LOVE THEM TO BITS. PEOPLE THAT USE THESE DOGS FOR FIGHTING ARE CRUEL AND DONT DESERVE TO OWN ANY DOG BREED.
Next message anon (195.93.21.34) posted on Wednesday, May 31, 2006 - 3:37 pm
any dog is dangerous if not trained. pits are no more dangerous than any other dog. the people who give them a bad name are people looking for a dog which will give them a hardman image.
Next message aaddss (84.92.60.227) posted on Wednesday, May 31, 2006 - 11:52 am
american pits are dangerous, no it is not the owners who trains dem, its up to da dogs.
Next message pits are good (195.93.21.34) posted on Tuesday, May 30, 2006 - 11:02 pm
you are all wrong. pit bulls are sold in this country under the name of IRISH STAFF or AMERICAN STAFF. they are lovely dogs. toy breeds bite more people than bull breeds but they dont get bad names and called devil dogs. its not the dog thats bad its the owner that trains it to be
Next message BULLET (62.252.64.12) posted on Tuesday, May 30, 2006 - 7:58 pm
MY AMERICAN PITBULL IS DA SICKEST, NO 1 CAN FUK ROUND WIV IT, ITS A MAD KILLA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Next message kong (62.252.64.12) posted on Tuesday, May 30, 2006 - 6:05 pm
my pit is killa kong undefeated ever born, bring it on.... killa only kills!!!!!!!
Next message GillyGore (87.81.166.54) posted on Saturday, April 22, 2006 - 10:50 pm
Just Came across all this utter rubbish about the american pitbull, To you so called owners of this breed what you have is probably a staff x labrador crossed with a mastiff. True american pitbulls are Banned probably because of the spastics who have posted here about how tough their dog is (pathetic) the dog is just an extension of your obviously small dick .... Irresponsible tossers got the breed outlawed , shame really cos like staffs in responsible owners hands they are a fine breed
Next message monkey (81.132.227.252) posted on Wednesday, March 29, 2006 - 8:56 pm
Here you go, my current favourite PBT site.

They are sadly banned in the UK (still think it should have been the 'dangerous owners act' not 'dangerous dogs') but the site is still worth a read as it has good info for ALL dog owners, enjoy:

http://www.realpitbull.com/safe.html
Next message jade compton (62.255.32.9) posted on Wednesday, March 29, 2006 - 2:40 pm
hiya i am only 14 yrs old im very interested in pit bulls are they banned in the uk ?
I would love to own 1 one day as a pet, i think they are gorgeous dogs. i would love to talk to a breeder or longtime owner of the breed to get more info on them. i would never have a dog for fighting its so cruel and dangerous for people and dogs.
Next message anon (82.24.224.173) posted on Monday, March 27, 2006 - 12:15 pm
sorry got to stick my nose in here but, pitbulls are a bread of the "beautiful dog". with a competant owner they are as gentle as lamb, in the wrong hands like any K9 they are a time bomb.
people who love and respect the breed suffer not being able to have one because "WELLARDS", and SCUMBAGS have contributed to getting the breed banned.
Next message Diane Jessup (24.17.136.45) posted on Wednesday, September 21, 2005 - 4:23 am
For information on the American pit bull, which is banned in the UK, but which there are still many there, go to: www.workingpitbull.com

No dogs for sale - just information for a country sadly in need of accurate information.

Congratulations to K-9 Neville, a purebred APBT banned in Ontario, now a bomb detection dog with the Washington State Patrol... He joins 2 other pit bulls working as detection K-9s, and 2 more in training. For information: www.workingpitbull.com/lawdogs.htm

Pit bulls are great dogs which sadly often have foolish owners.
Next message rocco (82-43-180-158.cable.ubr06.newm.blueyonder.co.uk - 82.43.180.158) posted on Saturday, July 30, 2005 - 8:12 am
" so are you exagerating little boy,are you trying to look macho(what a dickhead!!!)"

or
- you are seriously likely to have your dogs taken by the police and pts - do you care so little about them that you are prepared to risk this by keeping them illegally?
Next message dogs deserve better people (user-5516.l5.c5.dsl.pol.co.uk - 84.65.85.140) posted on Friday, July 29, 2005 - 8:58 pm
it is illegal at your age to own a dog, as is fighting, breeding and advertising this breed of dog,also jap tosa`s are banned from the country,
so are you exagerating little boy,are you trying to look macho(what a dickhead!!!)
Next message bullylove (leed-cache-8.server.ntli.net - 62.252.224.19) posted on Saturday, July 09, 2005 - 6:27 pm
also dont you think that ten miles a day is a little extreme how old is the dog?
as a kennel club and dogs association member i am amazed that you can say in one breath you love your dog but in another that you fight? which actually is it
Next message bullylove (leed-cache-8.server.ntli.net - 62.252.224.19) posted on Saturday, July 09, 2005 - 6:25 pm
quote I have two pitbulls and although there are pitbulls in the uk most are of poor breed and have staffys mixed in somewhere along the bloodline also the undeafted manchest pitbull man is talking Bolllox as pitbulls are bannd no matter what and as for champion fighter i bet you dont have a clue.I fight pitbulls and tosa inus but i wouldnt come on the net saying my dog can beat your dog true top fighters dont work like that.

you stated clearly there that you DO fight your dogs,
Next message Jake (cpc2-bror4-5-0-cust198.bmly.cable.ntl.com - 81.111.166.198) posted on Saturday, July 09, 2005 - 5:38 pm
Mate i do own a pitbull nothing can change that.I dont fight it just wanted to let pricks know dont make you hard saying my dog can eat your dog and i am aware that true fighters dont work like that and it is a under ground thing.
I TAKE CARE OF MY PITBULL BETTER THAN ANYONE
i am only 14 and i aint going on holiday with my family for 2 weeks as i wont leave my pitbull with anyone as i love it too much.I walk my dog never however ANYWHERE i go my dog comes with me or i aint going out.He is walked about 10 miles a day everyday.

Pitbulls do live in the uk and i just am angry with people saying they dont.

Many Thanks
Jake

p.s i wanna work for MHS watch animal planet too see the job.I wouldnt fight a dog.This may sound sad or whatever or corny but i really would kill for my dog i couldnt watch that little pup who i loved and watchd grow get hurt.
Next message DISGUSTED (leed-cache-8.server.ntli.net - 62.252.224.19) posted on Saturday, July 09, 2005 - 3:24 pm
jake and there can be only one, your ips have been logged and information can be passed to your provider who will have your details on file, , the police and local rspca will also be interested in your claims regarding your dog fighting ,please take yourself off this site and refrain from coming back, it is an animal loving site helping true lovers to rehome or look for a pet, not a pawning ground for the best fighter dog,
Next message Jake (cpc2-bror4-5-0-cust198.bmly.cable.ntl.com - 81.111.166.198) posted on Saturday, July 09, 2005 - 12:57 am
I have two pitbulls and although there are pitbulls in the uk most are of poor breed and have staffys mixed in somewhere along the bloodline also the undeafted manchest pitbull man is talking Bolllox as pitbulls are bannd no matter what and as for champion fighter i bet you dont have a clue.I fight pitbulls and tosa inus but i wouldnt come on the net saying my dog can beat your dog true top fighters dont work like that.

Many Thanks
Jake
Next message THERE CAN ONLY B 1. (cache-los-aa07.proxy.aol.com - 195.93.21.7) posted on Thursday, May 12, 2005 - 6:51 pm
udefeated? you lot up there dont no wot its about its prob a staff you have.
my pit is the man trust me undefeated pure champ..
london thing mate you have a lot to learn
£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££
Next message phil (host81-157-133-140.range81-157.btcentralplus.com - 81.157.133.140) posted on Saturday, May 07, 2005 - 10:54 am
sick!
Next message PIT BULL #1 posted on Thursday, March 24, 2005 - 12:22 pm
they are aslong as you get a licence and tattoo the dog!
if you have a police record forget it, you wont get close to owning one
i have one and he's a nutter, he goes for anyone that come's near me on the street!
there a great dog if you know how to handle them

think very long and hard before you get one!!
they are a fighting breed after all!!

if you get one and wish to fight it dont bother cause mine is the undefeated champion of manchester

GO TIA
Next message me posted on Tuesday, February 15, 2005 - 8:20 pm
THEY ARE NOT ALOUD IN ENGLAND!!!!!
Next message Anonymous posted on Tuesday, February 08, 2005 - 5:25 pm
If anyone in the north west area has an american pit please contact me at wigan_pier@hotmail.com
Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action: