WANTED: Free kitten letchworth, herts PreviousNext
Give us a Home > Cats&Kittens >
Message/Author
Next message Chemk (Chemk) posted on Tuesday, February 12, 2008 - 4:05 pm
So according to Longearlover you should only get a pet if you're able to afford £1000 for vet treatment at the drop of a hat eh? It's called insurance...
Next message Longearlover (Longearlover) posted on Saturday, January 26, 2008 - 9:16 pm
If you can't afford to pay £100 what are you going to do if your cat gets ill and needs £1000 vet treatment?
Next message Jessiec (Jessiec) posted on Friday, December 14, 2007 - 2:36 pm
Hi,

Me again, Listen if your still looking for a kitten, my sister due to various reasons is having to take her cats to the RSPCA. They are 2boys about a year and a half old, both very friendly and fussy.

If your interested please contact me ASAP.
jessica.mulhearn@talk21.com

Jess

PS. if any one else reads this post and is interested please let me know.
Next message Jessiec (Jessiec) posted on Thursday, December 13, 2007 - 4:00 pm
Hiya,

Ive just got a kitten from a lady in milton Keynes, if thats not to far, and she still had one left? Would be about £50 tho, so dont know if its any good for you1
Next message Xxjackyxx (Xxjackyxx) posted on Wednesday, December 12, 2007 - 7:04 pm
says letchworth herts Worried. So i guess south ridge rspca would be the closest big rescue place and i know they allow you to reserve
Next message Worried (Worried) posted on Wednesday, December 12, 2007 - 6:45 pm
What area are you in ?
Next message Xxjackyxx (Xxjackyxx) posted on Tuesday, December 11, 2007 - 6:52 pm
still worth a look around the rescues as some will allow you to reserve now and collect after xmas
Next message Kellyjoy (Kellyjoy) posted on Tuesday, December 11, 2007 - 4:20 pm
Its not a good time of the year to get a kitten as most rescues will not re home at this time and people who sell kittens bump the prices up really high because it is christmas time which really makes me sick. I would try your local rescues in jan and see if there are any in then.Good luck hope you get your new babies soon.
Next message Daisyandleigh (Daisyandleigh) posted on Tuesday, December 11, 2007 - 1:40 pm
Not necessaceraly for free but everywhere ive looked people seem to ask about £100+, and being a single parent of 2 i cant afford that much taking into account the jabs ect for them, i just think it would be really good for my children to grow up with animals to care for and have some recponsability for.
Next message Worried (Worried) posted on Friday, December 07, 2007 - 1:12 pm
Hi,

Can i ask why you want them for free ?
Next message Daisyandleigh (Daisyandleigh) posted on Thursday, December 06, 2007 - 5:35 pm
im looking for one or 2 fluffy kittens, would really like white one but any considered. They would be coming to a very loving home and be well cared for.
Been looking for ages any help welcome,
Daisy
Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action: