Pocket monkeys PreviousNext
Give us a Home > Unusual Pets >
Message/Author
Next message Monkey_mom (Monkey_mom) posted on Tuesday, February 26, 2008 - 7:49 pm
i have a marmoset monkey not for sale) he is my life lol. you say you have clothes ect for your monkey well i can tell you now you will not dress a onkey who wishes not to be dressed. i tried to put a harness on mckenzie once. it stressed him a little to much so i decided i wouldnt use it. turns out i dont need it anyway. you see monkeys have their own beautiful coat and they are such loyal pets there is no need for a harness. mckenzie comes with me everywhere. he takes the shoulder express and he loves it lol.

define pocket monkey?

do you spea of a pygmy marmoset? a marmoset? a taarin? what species are you actually looking for? because you will need a heck of a lot of time for your monkey and should research much before you purchase a monkey.

best of luckme and lil kenzo
Next message Smexygirl12 (Smexygirl12) posted on Saturday, July 14, 2007 - 12:21 pm
why would you want to hummiliate a poor little monkey dresin it up in suits. their wild animals, y would you want to do that? they should b free!
Next message Kirsty (85.210.28.5) posted on Saturday, June 10, 2006 - 4:33 pm
monkeys unfortunately even when captive breed develop into 'teenagers' and rebel against their owners, sometimes biting. If you really want to help a monkey you can adopt one at monkeyworld, where you can go and see how monkeys etc live in a more natural habitat - where they are happy.
Next message sillytwit (217.134.117.223) posted on Saturday, June 03, 2006 - 8:19 pm
no there u go again the one I'm after love are captive bred darling do ya research silly twit lol
Next message Jen (172.216.84.186) posted on Saturday, June 03, 2006 - 8:16 pm
Monkeys are wild animals, let them remain that way or leave them to the people that have the necessary facilities and expertise.
Next message william (195.92.67.76) posted on Friday, June 02, 2006 - 4:52 am
any one got a pocket monkey for sale want male under 12 months old must be tame n potty trained and I have lots of stuff for my new monkey toys clothes hats scafes mitts littl hoodys mini bootys wellingtons and have a new monkey harness and we have very good vets close buy if you have a pocket munkey leave me message and I get back to you thanks william. he won't live in cage he have is own bedroom with trees in it and hamock and loads of toys for him.
Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action: