Fresh and fertile parrot eggs for sale PreviousNext
Give us a Home > All Birds >
Message/Author
Next message Khanage (Khanage) posted on Tuesday, December 26, 2006 - 1:50 am
DERRR CAN I HAVE A DOZEN EGGS PLEASE?
Next message Kathryngolightly (Kathryngolightly) posted on Sunday, December 24, 2006 - 6:06 pm
you only got them today, i would suggest leaving them to settle for atleast a week, putting your hand in stroking them for 10 secs 2 or 3 times a day when changing food water etc, if they will let u if u get some millet sprays try hand feeding that too them, they should nibble happily off that whilst your holding it, this is also a good way to get tiels out of the cage, should be good to start with, dont push them too much too soon if i was you.

love to see some pics? what are there names?
Next message Xsallyx (Xsallyx) posted on Sunday, December 24, 2006 - 5:58 pm
yer there probly finches or sumfin! any one who hasnt been on here before never arange to meet! and never get talkin 2 any one from cameroon, i got two baby cockatiels 2day there well cute! i can touch um anywere they dont bite but they try n run away from me abit ive tried temptin um with food, but it doesnt work, any one got any advice?
Next message Anna (Anna) posted on Sunday, December 24, 2006 - 8:49 am
scam scam scam and more scam drives me mad people doing this its really evil
Next message Kathryngolightly (Kathryngolightly) posted on Saturday, December 23, 2006 - 5:51 pm
http://www.hoobly.com/members/rankline/

http://uk.search.yahoo.com/search?p=Rankline+parrots&prssweb=Search&ei=UTF-8&fr=ybr_bt&x=wrt&meta=vc%3D
Next message Angela (Angela) posted on Saturday, December 23, 2006 - 5:29 pm
People in here are not stupid, Ready to Ship???
Once I had an e-mail from someone saying that he has got a parrot in London, and he is ready to ship, all he needed was my full name, my age, my address, and my credit card number, Why on earth does he need my card number?
And I knew he was a scam, so I asked him if I could go and see the Parrot, and he answered me, that the parrot was ready to ship the next day, but first he needed the money, so he wouldn't ship the parrot without the money.
I think there are many people that steel money by this way, and people who believe that, are soooooo stupid.
Beaware!!!
Next message Scotland (Scotland) posted on Saturday, December 23, 2006 - 5:23 pm
Yea scam alert. Do you happen to be in cameroon maybe africa ..lot of these ads are going about scaming folk ....with non existant animals, birds etc etc

Emails are fake & only opertating on mobile numbers....scam.....not only that this is a rescue & rehoming site.
Next message Angela (Angela) posted on Saturday, December 23, 2006 - 5:14 pm
This sounds to me as a scam, be careful everybody
Next message Rankline (Rankline) posted on Saturday, December 23, 2006 - 2:23 pm
FRESH AND FERTILE PARROT EGGS FOR SALE,WE HAVE MACAWS,COCKATOOS,GREYS ELECTUS AND AMAZON, BOTH PARROTS AND THEIR FFERTILE EGGS AND WE SHIP BOTH,WE PROVIDE INCUBATORS FOR SHIPPING OF EGGS,AND HATCHING PROCEDUE FOR BIGINERS.
Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Password:
E-mail:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action: